Give your business a competitive advantage whilst capitalising on the Apprenticeship Levy due in April 2017 by providing your employees with the university level skills they need to achieve their full potential.
From 1 April 2017 all businesses with an annual pay bill of £3 million or more will be required to pay the new levy. This payment will be made through HMRC’s PAYE process.
With our Higher Futures university skills service we offer free, impartial advice including how to capitalise on the levy and recoup this funding to train apprentices up to degree level. Higher Futures can:
- Advise on how this will work in practice.
- Assess current training provision, potentially delivered using the levy.
- Plan future training progression pathways using the levy.
- Look at new opportunities for training to fill skills gaps.
- Facilitate the creation of new trailblazer standards with you and others in you industry.
- Provide an overview of various training solutions.
Mandy Timbrell, Higher Futures Manager said “Employers sometimes find it difficult to recruit people with the right skills and local courses are not often available to meet training needs. Higher Futures provides free impartial information, advice and guidance on accessing potential tailored training packages, created in partnership with nationally based university level providers. One of our team will visit to find out more about the business and possible skills gaps, developing a free Training Needs Analysis (TNA).”
Higher Futures also words closely with the military community, acting as a conduit to this valuable asset.
The service equally benefits any business not subject to the Apprenticeship Levy, including micro and start-up. Find out more about how the Team can help your business secure the training your employee needs and source any funding available….more information.