From 1 April 2017 all businesses with an annual pay bill of £3 million or more will be required to pay the new Apprenticeship Levy when it comes into effect. This payment will be made to HMRC via the PAYE process.
If you are one of the many businesses paying the Levy, Higher Futures can advise you on accessing this funding to train apprentices to a higher level. This can be done through the new Digital Apprenticeship System (DAS) which allows your business to purchase training from a provider.
If you will be a levy payer, Higher Futures can:
- Advise on how this will work in practice
- Assess current training provision to see how this can be used under the levy in future
- Plan future training progression pathways using the levy
- Look at new opportunities for training to fill skills gaps
- Facilitate the creation of new trailblazer standards with you and others in your industry
- Provide you with an overview of various training solutions to meet your needs