Want to give your business a competitive edge? You could do this through your employees by providing them with the skills they need to take your business forward. Higher Futures has been specifically created to address the university level skills gaps in Swindon and Wiltshire, helping your business to achieve its full potential.
No matter what your size, from a recent micro start- up through to a multi-national business, Higher Futures provides a comprehensive skills service, tailored to meet your needs.
Funding may be available to support the trainingClick Here
The Higher Futures offer:
- Tailored, flexible specialist support to fit your business needs.
- Local access to the expertise of class leading universities, colleges and providers from around the UK.
- Increased productivity and motivation achieved through up-skilling staff and improved motivation.
- Talent pool access and development including access to the military community.
- Opportunities to collaborate with similar businesses to develop courses to meet local industry needs.
- Cost effective tailored training solutions; plus we may be able to access funding.
- Free impartial information, advice and guidance.
- Impartial advice and guidance on maximising the apprenticeship levy to benefit your business.
- A dedicated Account Manager working with you to tailor a solution.
Your 5 step journey for business growth:
Only half of 600,000 annual start-ups survive their first three years, only 1.8% reach £1m turnover.
(Source: Enterprise Research Centre)
29.9% of businesses surveyed reported skills shortages as hampering growth.
(Source: Federation of Small Business)
By 2024 54% of UK workforce will have qualifications at level 4 and above.
(Source: UKCES – Working Futures)